Ep #134: It’s You or Me – Thinking You Have to Choose
We have been taught that if we take care of ourselves, if we put our oxygen mask on first, then we are selfish, that we don’t care about others.
Join me in this episode as I dive deep on how that is just not true. In fact, it is the opposite – we are not as good of a mother, wife, friend, etc. if we are not taking care of ourselves.
I will teach you how investing in yourself, taking care of yourself will help you to show up better for everyone else in your life. That it is not selfish to take care of yourself first.
You don’t have to choose. You can invest in yourself and your family. We get to put ourselves on the list (and not at the bottom either!).
Are you ready to lose all the guilt and step into the next version of yourself? One who is ready to have deeper connections and love for everyone else because it starts with yourself.
In today’s episode, you will discover:
- How to lose the guilt around taking care of yourself first
- How to turn that “or” statement into an “and” statement – you can take care of yourself and others
- Losing weight does not have to be a full-time job
- What aha’s have you had from thinking about investing in yourself?
- What can you do to invest in yourself?
- What are the benefits to yourself and the other humans in your life, when you invest in yourself?
If you are not part of Transform Boss, take my free course – go to freebosscourse.com. This will give you an introduction and a workbook to get you started on losing weight for the very last time.
Featured on the Show:
Full Episode Transcript: