Ladies, I want to know all the different diet rules you’ve had for yourself. Whether it’s no carbs, no eating after a certain time, counting points, or sticking to an extremely low-calorie range, I can guarantee they are keeping you on the diet roller coaster, as they did for me. So today, let’s bust them together.
If you want to lose weight, you need to do it in a way that you can sustain forever. You can keep looking for quick fixes and the new fad diets, and you can white-knuckle it for a bit, but then you’ll inevitably get to a point where you just can’t do it anymore. You feel deprived and exhausted, and sometimes even envious of other people who can seemingly eat what they want when you can’t.
Listen in today as I show you why following the diet rules that someone else has created for how, why, or when we need to do or not do something is not an effective way to lose weight. I decided that there was a different way, and this week, I want to invite you ladies to make your own rules. The possibility of not having to feel frustrated and disappointed, or beating yourself up when you slip, it’s all available for you, and it all starts by busting diet rules that don’t serve you.
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet rollercoaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- How my Transform ladies and I have lost weight for good.
- Why following all the diet rules kept me on the diet roller coaster.
- The feelings that come up when we try to follow diet rules that someone else has created for us.
- How to create your own diet rules.
- The power of changing your thoughts and beliefs.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Take my free mini-course here!
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
- Ep #6: The Power of Planning
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!