I want to ask you all a question today: have you ever felt lonely about weight loss? Have you ever felt like your friends and family just didn’t understand what you were going through? Loves, I have been there. I have felt the loneliness of losing weight without support and it’s hard.
When we don’t have a group of women around us that know what we’re going through, that know the shame and guilt we feel, the journey of losing weight can feel very isolating. And that loneliness triggers shame and guilt which you end up pushing down with candy bars. At least, that’s what I did.
Today, I’m sharing a story of a time I felt incredibly lonely on my weight loss journey and why I desperately needed an understanding community who had been there. My ladies in The Transform Society can tell you that support and community are a big part of my programs and one of the reasons I believe in them whole-heartedly. Because I believe in you, loves, and when you feel that support, you will believe in yourself too.
I’m so happy to finally announce that we are opening the doors to The Transform Society on July 28th! We’re going to open for only five days, so if you’re ready to do the work, get on the waitlist and join us!
What You’ll Discover:
- My story of being the heaviest girl in the room and feeling lonely.
- The drama this loneliness causes in our heads.
- How loneliness can cause shame and guilt.
- What happens when you have a supportive group of women who get it.
- That you aren’t alone on your journey and there is a community here to support you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- The free Transform 5-Day Challenge is up and running and you can sign up for it here!
- Take my free mini-course here!
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!