An age-old problem that comes up for many of us who have been on the diet roller coaster is self-sabotage. I cannot tell you how long I self-sabotaged in my own life, across all areas, from weight loss to relationships. As humans, we all have subconscious thoughts about how we only deserve so much happiness, success, or thinness, and today, I’m helping you identify these thoughts.
Part of the work of getting off the diet roller coaster is in finding our limiting thoughts and beliefs, or our perceived ceiling of success. I believed that I could never go under 200 pounds, and as soon as I did, I would start overeating. If you can relate, I’m giving you some clarity on why this might be happening, and a process to help you get off the hamster wheel of self-sabotaging.
Listen in today as I show you why self-sabotage happens and how to end it for good. Most humans do this in various areas of our lives, whether it’s in our careers, relationships, or with our weight, and I’m shining a light on the missing piece so you can show up differently and get off the diet roller coaster.
This year’s Transform Society event will be virtual on October 17th. I’m going to be teaching you how to stop self-sabotaging and how to create a plan to get through the holidays without gaining weight, while still enjoying all the things you love about this time of year.
This event is only for members of the Transform Society, so come join us there! If you sign up today, you’ll receive a Boss Box full of things to help you on your weight loss journey.
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- How I’ve self-sabotaged in my own life.
- Why I self-sabotaged for so long.
- The importance of identifying your limiting thoughts and beliefs.
- How to end self-sabotage.
- Why shining a light on your limiting thoughts helps you show up differently.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Take my free mini-course here!
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.