Halloween is just around the corner and we’re officially in the holiday season. Halloween was always a time that I enjoyed when my son was younger, and I might have even loved it more than him because of all the candy and everything pumpkin-related. I could name a million other treats that come out during this time of year, and for me, it always brought an extra layer of obsession around food.
When I was battling with my weight, the holidays were a time when I spent so much more energy thinking about what I wanted to eat, especially things I normally might not indulge in, and I truly believed it was impossible to lose weight. For so many of you ladies, the holidays equate to a season of overeating, and I want to help shift your perspective today.
Listen in today to discover how, no matter your circumstances, it is possible to lose weight during the holidays. I know that you want to truly enjoy your holidays, to focus on being with your loved ones instead of obsessing over what to eat or not eat, and I hope this episode helps you do that.
If you’re ready to have the best holiday season ever, you have to join my Transform weight loss program. The doors are closing today, October 30th, so I urge you to do this for you, and to not wait until January so you can finish 2020 like a boss.
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- Why we think of the holidays as a tough time to lose weight.
- How it’s possible to lose weight during the holidays.
- What it takes to get rid of our diet brain.
- How we are living in extremes when we’re on the diet roller coaster.
- How to make the holiday season different this year.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.