Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and I know that it’s going to be such a different experience for so many of us this year. The pandemic has thrown a spanner in the works in terms of how we would usually celebrate, and it’s something I’ve been coaching my ladies on lately. So today, I want to help you have a great holiday, no matter what happens.
We’ve been talking about the holidays here on the podcast over the last few weeks because it can be such a tricky time for so many of us. It often involves triggers that make losing weight feel impossible, and with the pandemic this year and the pressure we put on ourselves to make the holidays perfect, it’s even harder.
Tune in this week to discover how you can have the best Thanksgiving, even if you can’t spend it with your loved ones or have your usual celebrations. I’m sharing my top three tips to guide you in intentionally creating a Thanksgiving you want to have, without gaining weight and subsequently beating yourself up for it.
Ladies, you can now text me! I’ve rolled this out in my Transform program, and all the ladies are loving it, so I wanted to let you in on it too. Once or twice a week, I’ll send you an inspirational tip or reminder to keep you going, so text 480-605-3506 and I can’t wait to hear from you!
If you’re new to the podcast and have been loving it, I invite you to check out my free podcast guide! It can feel overwhelming and confusing when you have so many episodes to choose from, so I’ve cultivated a shortlist that includes my 4 Fundamentals and the top 10 episodes, so you can easily get started!
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- Why you can have a great Thanksgiving no matter what.
- How to create the best Thanksgiving.
- Why pushing down your emotions takes away the happiness and joy available to you.
- 3 tips that will help you decide on purpose what kind of Thanksgiving you’re going to have.
- The power of deciding how you’re going to show up ahead of time.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Take my free mini-course here!
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
- Ep #6: The Power of Planning
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.