Why are some ladies able to lose weight while others are stuck on this diet treadmill? It’s like you’re on it, it’s going, but you’re just not going anywhere. I want to answer this question so you too can lose weight in a way that lasts forever.
I have been dieting since I was eight years old. Isn’t that crazy? And I just couldn’t work out a way to lose weight that kept it off long-term, until I discovered what I’m sharing with you today. So, in this episode, I’m showing you a roadmap for losing weight that helps you get off this diet treadmill, giving you more freedom and less obsession around food.
If you’ve been trying to lose weight for as long as you can remember but just aren’t seeing the progress you want, tune into this episode. So many of us have tried the exact same things with different results for each of us. And when this happens, we have serious doubts about whether losing weight is even possible. But I want to show you today how it is 100% possible for you.
If you are feeling overwhelmed, struggling to break your plateau, or just ready to have weight loss be simple, come join us in The Transform Weight Loss program. I am waiving the $219 joining fee, so you can now join for only $49 a month and you can start right now!
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- How it’s possible to lose weight without being on a strict diet.
- Why it’s so difficult to lose weight before you understand the fundamental points of weight loss.
- How the Transform Society creates an environment where anyone can lose weight.
- Why I decided I had to change my approach to weight loss.
- What changed for me when I was finally able to get off the diet treadmill.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Take my free mini-course here!
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.