This live is an oldie but a goodie. Why is it so hard to stick on a diet? Why is it so hard to lose weight? In this episode you will learn how to begin to get off the diet roller coaster. In a documentary I was watching it stated that by the time a woman is 45, she will have been on 61 diets that last an average of 15 days. That statistic floored me. Because dieting does not work, and it has never been about the food. Learning how to fail without going into a full binge is one of the simple ways to learn how to lose weight and keep it off. I teach 4 fundamentals to weight loss; they are my basics. Start with one of them, don’t dive in headfirst and try to do everything, just start with one.
Ladies, you can now text me! I’ve rolled this out in my Transform program, and all the ladies are loving it, so I wanted to let you in on it too. Once or twice a week, I’ll send you an inspirational tip or reminder to keep you going, so text 480-605-3506 and I can’t wait to hear from you!
If you’re new to the podcast and have been loving it, I invite you to check out my free podcast guide! It can feel overwhelming and confusing when you have so many episodes to choose from, so I’ve cultivated a shortlist that includes my 4 Fundamentals and the top 10 episodes, so you can easily get started!
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- Why dieting is so hard
- How these beliefs and our primitive brain can keep us on the diet roller coaster
- What you can start with, so you don’t get overwhelmed
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you loved listening to this podcast, I would love to have you come check out my Transform Weight Loss Program. It is my monthly coaching program where we take this work to a whole new level. Doors are open again on January 13th, 2021! Join the waitlist at bflycoaching.com/waitlist. See you there!
- Take my free mini-course here!
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.