Make sure you go and check out my latest series on love on my podcast, this three-part series is a game changer. You can go and listen at bflycoaching.com/podcast. On this live we are going to talk about overwhelm. Years back when I had begun my weight-loss journey, I was really committed to this work. I was doing very well and then I did not end up getting the position that I anticipated I would get at work. This meant I was still going to be commuting, I was learning a new position and just felt completely overwhelmed. I wanted to push down all those feelings with food. I am so thankful that I had this work because I decided that I was going to work through my feelings and really feel them. Ladies, buffering and resistance is what causes us to have the most suffering. Overwhelm is an indulgent emotion that is a precursor to us giving up. I have the tools to help you work through the feelings like overwhelm and to really feel our feelings instead of buffering and then beating ourselves up. It’s a vicious cycle. When you start to feel overwhelm, the first step is to be aware. I suggest you go and do a “brain dump.” Grab a piece of paper and write down all the thoughts you are having. It doesn’t have to make sense, just start writing. You’ve got this love.
Ladies, you can now text me! I’ve rolled this out in my Transform program, and all the ladies are loving it, so I wanted to let you in on it too. Once or twice a week, I’ll send you an inspirational tip or reminder to keep you going, so text 480-605-3506 and I can’t wait to hear from you!
If you’re new to the podcast and have been loving it, I invite you to check out my free podcast guide! It can feel overwhelming and confusing when you have so many episodes to choose from, so I’ve cultivated a shortlist that includes my 4 Fundamentals and the top 10 episodes, so you can easily get started!
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- Why it’s not always about the food when it comes to losing weight
- Ways that overwhelm can show up
- What you can start with when you feel overwhelm
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you loved listening to this podcast, I would love to have you come check out my Transform Weight Loss Program. It is my monthly coaching program where we take this work to a whole new level. Doors are open again on January 13th, 2021! Join the waitlist at bflycoaching.com/waitlist. See you there!
- Take my free mini-course here!
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.