On this live, I am going to talk about the lizard brain. I love to call mine Lizzie. She can be really tricky at times and create some crazy thoughts. I think it’s really important for us to understand how our brain is wired. We think that something is wrong with us but, love nothing is wrong with you. If we can learn how our brain works, we can use it to work for us rather than against us. Come listen as I share how our primitive brain works, how it can affect weight loss and how you can be in control of managing it.
Ladies, you can now text me! I’ve rolled this out in my Transform program, and all the ladies are loving it, so I wanted to let you in on it too. Once or twice a week, I’ll send you an inspirational tip or reminder to keep you going, so text 480-605-3506 and I can’t wait to hear from you!
If you’re new to the podcast and have been loving it, I invite you to check out my free podcast guide! It can feel overwhelming and confusing when you have so many episodes to choose from, so I’ve cultivated a shortlist that includes my 4 Fundamentals and the top 10 episodes, so you can easily get started!
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- How the primitive brain works
- How our primitive brain can affect weight loss.
- How you can be in control of managing your lizard brain.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you loved listening to this podcast, I would love to have you come check out my Transform Weight Loss Program. It is my monthly coaching program where we take this work to a whole new level. Doors are open again on January 13th, 2021! Join the waitlist at bflycoaching.com/waitlist. See you there!
- Free 5 Day Challenge in January
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.