On this Facebook live I will be talking about how to get off the diet roller-coaster and meeting yourself where you are at. This all or nothing thinking, I was either on or off. “I will start again tomorrow.” This happens because we have dieted for so long and followed food plans for so long that we want to be perfect. We go from eating all the things to eating chicken and salad. This is just not realistic, not a long term solution. We feel restricted and then say to ourselves “I will start tomorrow,” and go into last suppering and eat all the things.
You have to meet yourself where you are – you can’t go from eating all the things to full restriction or even some restriction. Your brain will go into crazy mode and you will start sabotaging yourself. The realistic plan is a tool that meets you where you are at. How to stop starting over is meeting yourself where you are at. The realistic plan teaches you how to be realistic and not idealistic, keep commitments to yourself, and break the diet mentality. Transform has the tools to teach you to start from where you are, and how to take the next best action.
Ladies, Transform Weight Loss Program is now open! If you are ready to have a supportive community and invest in yourself and learn to live in a body you love, join at bflycoaching.com/join
You can now text me! I’ve rolled this out in my Transform program, and all the ladies are loving it, so I wanted to let you in on it too. Once or twice a week, I’ll send you an inspirational tip or reminder to keep you going, so text 480-605-3506 and I can’t wait to hear from you!
If you’re new to the podcast and have been loving it, I invite you to check out my free podcast guide! It can feel overwhelming and confusing when you have so many episodes to choose from, so I’ve cultivated a shortlist that includes my 4 Fundamentals and the top 10 episodes, so you can easily get started!
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- Meeting yourself where you are – you can’t go from eating all the things to restriction
- The realistic plan is a tool that meets your where you are at
- How Transform can help you lose weight you can do forever and never start over again
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you loved listening to this podcast, I would love to have you come check out my Transform Weight Loss Program. It is my monthly coaching program where we take this work to a whole new level. Doors are open for enrollment! Become a Transform Boss and begin your journey today at bflycoaching.com/join. See you there!
- Listen to podcast episode #6 to learn more about the realistic plan.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.