Tonight we are talking about self-sabotage. You know, I believe every human does this to some degree. Lizzie sometimes is very tricky and just wants to keep us safe and comfortable which can lead us to self-sabotage, and sometimes it just happens and we aren’t even paying attention. You know what I’m talking about. Thinking a thought like “you deserve the cupcake.” When we give in that is just a small quit that keeps us stuck.
Join me tonight as I teach you steps to understand that these thoughts are still going to happen and that you can still take action that serves you rather than sabotage you. I will show how to get out of the auto pilot mode and really pay attention to what Lizzie is telling you. Listen is as I dive in how to break past your upper limits. Whatever that may be related to – weight, career, relationships. All the things. Our brain likes to keep pulling us back down, to be comfortable which just leads to the endless cycle of self-sabotaging. I will be talking about tools I use to break the diet cycle. Won’t you join me?
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- How even the small quits can keep us stuck
- How to get off the diet roller-coaster by identifying your limiting beliefs
- Tools to help you stop self-sabotage and get off the diet roller-coaster for good
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you loved listening to this podcast, I would love to have you come check out my Transform Weight Loss Program. It is my monthly coaching program where we take this work to a whole new level. Get on the waitlist so you don’t miss when Transform Opens again at bflycoaching.com/waitlist. See you there!
- Take my free mini course here
- Gay Hendricks “The Big Leap”
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.