Join me tonight as I talk about how weight loss can be easy. Yes, you heard me right. Weight loss can be easy. But in weight loss, are there things that are hard? Yes. But we do hard things. And just because something is difficult doesn’t mean we run from it. Our dreams are on the other side of hard. You do not have to be afraid of hard, of failing. I tell you, hard is living in a body that doesn’t feel like freedom. It is harder to live in a body that carries extra weight, and I want to challenge you how you think about it. And don’t confuse normal and familiar as easy, because that is not easy. Can learning something new and challenging yourself, can it be a little scary? Sure. But aren’t you up for that? Aren’t you ready? Aren’t you ready to decide on purpose to change your life and change your story? Forever. What hard will you choose?
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- That weight loss can be easy
- That doing the hard things makes us stronger
- How putting yourself first can make you a better mother, wife, sister, etc.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you loved listening to this podcast, I would love to have you come check out my Transform Weight Loss Program. It is my monthly coaching program where we take this work to a whole new level. Get on the waitlist so you don’t miss when Transform Opens again at bflycoaching.com/waitlist. See you there!
- Take my free mini course here
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.