Join me tonight as I talk about perfectionism. I think for so many of us, no matter who you are, I think we have all struggled with this idea of being perfect. Whether it is the perfect wife, mother, daughter, friend, perfect in school, perfect in our jobs, perfect body. You know, just doing everything right. And perfectionism shows up in so many ways, and many times we just end up quitting because we are not “perfect.”
I am here to tell you that perfectionism is just a lie – a lie that we tell ourselves. An excuse we tell ourselves so we don’t feel failure, don’t feel fear. It just keeps us stuck. Listen in as I teach there is no such thing as “perfect.” There is no “right” way to lose weight. All the steps we take – forward, backward, side ways, whichever way we are going just means you are learning, and still on your journey. And as long as you are moving and not quitting, failure is perfect. The worst thing is quitting and giving up, giving up on ourselves, and that is what perfectionism leads us to. Let me teach you how you just need to take the next best action. How is perfectionism showing up for you today in your weight loss journey?
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- That perfectionism is just a lie
- When we fail it just means we are learning and growing
- How to truly love who you are and not some perfectionistic fantasy
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you loved listening to this podcast, I would love to have you come check out my Transform Weight Loss Program. It is my monthly coaching program where we take this work to a whole new level. Get on the waitlist so you don’t miss when Transform Opens again at bflycoaching.com/waitlist. See you there!
- Take my free mini course here
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.