First off, I have to tell you that Transform will be opening up again for open enrollment to the public, and that date is May 24th. We will also be starting a 5-day challenge on May 22nd leading up to that. And I will be bringing some really cool things that I have not done before. I hope you will join us!
Join me in this episode as I talk about my four fundamentals. I have four fundamentals in my process that I teach, and I think that these are really the basics, they are the foundation. I call them the fundamentals because I think of them as the foundation to the process, and you know, all my ladies who are in Transform, they continually build upon that foundation. Listen in as I dive deep into these four fundamentals and how they can get you off the diet roller coaster for good. These fundamentals go right along with my Cheat Code, and will teach you to live in a body that you love and you will learn how to lose weight for the last time.
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- How Reflection work is different from journaling
- How planning can lead to us using the prefontal cortex part of our brain, rather than being that “robot” mode of our automatic brain for 90-95% of the day – using the realistic plan
- How becoming the scientist of your own body and finding the foods that fuel you will lead to success
- That being tired and dehydrated is a just a trigger to overeat
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you loved listening to this podcast, I would love to have you come check out my Transform Weight Loss Program. It is my monthly coaching program where we take this work to a whole new level. Get on the waitlist so you don’t miss when Transform Opens again at bflycoaching.com/waitlist. See you there!
- Episode 6: The Power of Planning
- Take my free mini course here
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.