Join me in today’s episode as we talk about the number and the scale. I have been obsessed with “the number” for most of my life. I think I was 8 years old when I knew I was different, that I was carrying extra weight. Most of my ladies have this number in their heads, maybe it’s what they used to weigh when they were 20. And this is just not realistic. Because we then end up defining ourselves by the number on the scale. You cannot beat yourself up to lose weight, it just never works. I will teach you how to look at that number as neutral and to start to begin to love yourself and talk to yourself with kindness. I will show you simple steps you can take to turn those negative obsessive thoughts around and gently replace them with more neutral thoughts, something that you can believe. That the number on the scale means nothing about you. You are beautiful!
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- That the “number” does not define you, it has nothing to do with who you are
- That the number on the scale is just data
- That where you are right now is exactly where are you supposed to be – exactly the perfect place
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you loved listening to this podcast, I would love to have you come check out my Transform Weight Loss Program. It is my monthly coaching program where we take this work to a whole new level. Get on the waitlist so you don’t miss when Transform Opens again at bflycoaching.com/waitlist. See you there!
- Take my free mini course here
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.