Join me in this episode which is all about magical food plans and how they keep you stuck. I know for so many of us, we have tried all the fad diets out there, Keto, Weight Watchers, counting points, counting carbs, counting fat grams, whatever. We see all these things on the internet, and it’s always promising. If you just eat “this” you will lose weight. And the crazy part about it is that you can, if you can just eat the “this” (whatever that may be) you will lose weight. But the problem is it’s not a long-term fix. You can do it short term, but then you start to struggle, and usually just quit. I am here to tell you, it is not about the food, it is not about an exercise plan, it is not about any of that.
Listen in as I teach you how to lose weight for the last time – no magical food plan here. I will show you it is how we buffer and use food to push our feelings and emotions down, and that we have become so disconnected from our bodies we don’t even know when we are hungry or full. I will give you tools to help you end your struggle with weight for good. In this episode I will teach you how to be in charge of what you eat, using the realistic plan. You are in charge of what you eat.
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- How our failures help us to grow
- You have the magic, it is within you, not in some food plan or exercise plan
- How to lose weight in a way that you can always do, with love and community
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you loved listening to this podcast, I would love to have you come check out my Transform Weight Loss Program. It is my monthly coaching program where we take this work to a whole new level. Get on the waitlist so you don’t miss when Transform Opens again at bflycoaching.com/waitlist. See you there!
- Take my free mini course here
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
- Listen to podcast #6 to learn more about the realistic plan.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.