I like to make weight loss fun, because weight loss for too long has just been heavy and restrictive. We love freedom and allowance and learning and growth, and we do failure and we do imperfection. We do all the things. And so one of the things I love to do for my ladies in Transform is a book club, we do them 3 to 4 times a year. Right now we are doing it on Finish by Jon Acuff. I have read this book many times, and each time I do I get something extra out of it. He has so many tools and tips. In to this episode I will share two things from the book that I really love.
Join me as I dive deep into how being imperfect is actually perfect. Life is full of challenges, and stress, exhaustion, boredom, loneliness, all the feelings. The day after perfect is what really matters. That is when we decide to quit or do the next best action. The first lie of perfectionism is to quit. I will teach you how to not quit on yourself and how to take the next best action that leads to success. Jon also says to cut your goal in half or you give yourself more time. How many times do we rush things, we want the results right now. Listen in as I show you how to cut your goal in half or extend your time. You will learn that perfectionism is a lie and a dream stealer. We are already perfect.
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- That “the day after perfect is the most important day”
- How to cut your goal in half
- That perfectionism is just a lie, a dream stealer
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you loved listening to this podcast, I would love to have you come check out my Transform Weight Loss Program. It is my monthly coaching program where we take this work to a whole new level. Get on the waitlist so you don’t miss when Transform Opens again at bflycoaching.com/waitlist. See you there!
- Take my free mini course here
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
- Listen to Podcast episode #89 on doubling down on your time
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.