Facebook Live #62: How Weight Loss is Hard
This episode I am talking about the hard, and what is hard about weight loss.
We have all these thoughts around weight loss is hard because for most of us we have been on the diet rollercoaster for years. All in or all out, restricting, going to the gym, or just eating everything, and telling ourselves, I will start again tomorrow or on Monday, etc.
Join me as I dive deep on how to break the cycle of these thoughts about how weight loss is so hard.
I will share some tools and teach you some ways to break these habits and how to lose weight with love and kindness.
My process, it’s hard, but it’s the hard that changes your life and your weight for the very last time.
You get to choose your hard – to change how you view yourself and to step into the next version of yourself.
Which hard will you choose?
Also, we have a Free Challenge coming up, and I am going to teach my fundamentals, and one of the days I’m actually going to coach, and so you can even be coached. Go to bflycoaching.com/me to register. You don’t want to miss it!
What You’ll Discover:
- You are not broken, there is nothing wrong with you
- How to heal your relationship with food and yourself
- You will never lose weight by punishing yourself
Featured on the Show:
- Take my free mini course where I teach my fundamentals here
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our Free Challenge coming up soon – bflycoaching.com/me
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.