Facebook Live #71: I Just Want to Eat Like a Normal Person
Join us in this episode of our 8-week Facebook series on how to get off the diet rollercoaster. If you missed any of the first 4 episodes, you will want to go back and listen to those, for sure.
This episode I will be diving deep into our relationship with food.
I know you wish you could eat like a “normal person.”
But, this is a diet mentality – just diet trauma.
I will teach you how you can eat anything you want – and still lose the weight.
That we just need to connect to our own bodies – our bodies are amazing, it can tell us what we need to fuel us.
I will give you tips and tricks on how to become the scientist of your own body.
Losing weight can be simple – no restrictions.
Are you ready to lose the guilt and shame about the food you are eating?
What You’ll Discover:
- Focusing on the outcome (the number) keeps us on the diet roller coaster
- Healing our relationship with food is not a quick fix
- How to become the scientist of your own body
Featured on the Show:
- Take my free mini course where I teach my fundamentals
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Subscribe to my podcast
- Listen to bonus Facebook Episode #69 – Learning How to End Habit Eating (also Episode #112)
- Listen to podcast episode #9 – Becoming the Scientist of Your Own Body
Transform Boss will be opening for enrollment July 12th for 5 days!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.