Halloween is now over, but how many of you are finding yourselves still mindlessly eating leftover candy and treats? This is something that so many of us do, often unconsciously. Unfortunately, it’s keeping you stuck on the diet roller coaster, and I want to help you untangle this habit that can feel so disheartening.
The holiday season often means lots of different events, which consequently means a lot of eating. I remember overeating or eating off-plan, and my brain immediately going to a place of saying, “Screw it.” You likely don’t even notice this thought going through your mind, but it’s so detrimental to your progress and it’s leading you down a path of eating against your will, not even liking what you’re eating, but not knowing how to stop.
Join me this week as I show you how your brain might be responding to overeating right now. I know that all of you have the best intentions, but this time of year can be really tricky for us, and I want to offer the best support possible to help you keep going, no matter if you overeat or have desire for food that doesn’t fuel you.
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- One habit cycle that keeps us stuck on the diet roller coaster.
- How this habit used to show up for me in my own life.
- What happens when you tell yourself, “Screw it,” when you overeat.
- How stress contributes to overeating.
- 3 things you can do if you find yourself mindlessly eating.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Take my free mini-course here!
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
- Ep #6: The Power of Planning
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.