So many ladies are struggling right now, and it’s manifesting in their weight. I can’t tell you how many ladies are looking for the next quick fix, looking outside of themselves to make them feel better on the inside. My purpose is to help as many women as possible by disrupting diet culture, and what I teach is a change in mindset, so you can crave food less and figure out how to handle tough life events without overeating.
Today, I’m sharing one tool I teach all of my Transform ladies, and I want to dig into it to help any of you who might be struggling and need more support. The realistic plan is a concept that is going to completely change your mindset around the old diet beliefs you’ve carried for so long, and it’s the first step in transforming your approach to weight loss.
Join me this week to discover how this one simple step is the key to your success and in getting off the diet roller coaster for good. For so long, I perpetuated the cycle of deprivation and overeating, and I thought planning was suffocating. But I promise, this one tool is going to help you reconnect with your body, and you’ll soon start seeing a change.
If you didn’t get a chance to join The Transform Society but need help on your weight loss journey, direct message me on Facebook or email me to get some support from me!
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- One foundational thing that will help you get started on your weight loss journey.
- What the realistic plan is and how it changes your mindset.
- How to write your realistic plan.
- What the minimum baseline is.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Take my free mini-course here!
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!