This year has left many of my ladies in the Transform Society, and myself included, mentally exhausted. I’ve been reading books and enrolling in workshops over the last week, educating myself on the racial injustices going on in our country and figuring out ways to make my business more inclusive, and it has left me feeling heavy not just mentally, but physically too.
Our brains become oversaturated with information and our short-term memory is overloaded with processing everything that comes in, and ladies, you know what happens when we feel zoned out and exhausted. We overeat and eat off-plan. I have had to stop and think about how I can take care of myself in these moments, and today, I’m sharing a few tips for you to do the same.
Switching into autopilot mode where you feel like a zombie doesn’t serve you, and it certainly isn’t going to help you create the change you want to see in the world. Mental exhaustion is a real detriment to us all, and so today, I’m sharing some ways for you to go inward and create space in your mind to show up as your best self.
If you love this work and you want to go deeper, take my free mini-course. Click here for more information.
We are pushing the opening of The Transform Society to July. We were going to open in the middle of June, but I want to take some time because this is an updated course, and I want the current ladies to be able to give me feedback on it so it’ll be ready for new ladies who want to join! We’ll also be putting on a virtual live event in July close to the opening, so make sure to keep an eye out for that.
What You’ll Discover:
- Why my third fundamental for weight loss is sleep and water.
- What a brain dump is and why it’s necessary.
- My tips for clearing your mind and taking care of yourself right now.
- How we go into autopilot when we’re exhausted and why this is detrimental.
- The importance of consciously taking care of ourselves.
- Why we have to free up space in our minds.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Take my free mini-course here!
- Sign up to learn more about my Jumpstart program here!
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!