If you have been on the diet roller coaster for any amount of time, I bet you’ve done this: hide. You hide from your family and friends, and you don’t tell anyone you’re dieting because you’ve done it before and failed or quit. And let’s be honest, you’re too scared it’ll happen again, so you just want to keep it to yourself.
This is something I hear from my Transform ladies over and over again because we carry so much guilt, shame, and fear around our weight. We are so afraid of failing yet again, and this is the life I lived for so long myself. But one thing I’ve learned over the years and since finding life coaching is that there is no need to hide from the uncomfortable emotions that will inevitably arise, and you don’t have to either.
Tune in today as I show you the true reason you’re hiding your decision to lose weight, and why doing this is stunting your growth. The internal dialogue that swirls in your mind when you hide in shame prevents you from showing up for yourself. And loves, you are worth it, so stop hiding because that is when your transformation happens.
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet rollercoaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- Why we hide and don’t tell anyone that we’re trying to lose weight.
- What keeps so many of us on the diet roller coaster.
- One thing I’ve learned about the fear of failing.
- The truth about hiding your decisions.
- What happens when we hide in shame.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Take my free mini-course here!
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!