A quote that I’ve been thinking a lot about lately goes, “If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.” One of our Transform bosses posted this in our community recently, and it got me thinking about how I have spent more years of my life on the diet roller coaster than not. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve given up on myself and started over, and we all do this in such subtle ways.
Whether it’s never getting started, lying to yourself, or giving in to your excuses, we quit ahead of time with these little gestures. Maybe you don’t make your realistic plan one day, or you find yourself overeating one day and that leads into days or weeks. We do this one decision at a time that can go unnoticed if you don’t bring awareness to it.
Join me today as I share three tips for you to stop giving up on yourself. We’ve spent our lives beating ourselves up when we make a mistake, and it’s time to reconfigure our lizard brain, Lizzy, to decide you’re never going to start over again. We tell ourselves we need to create a grand plan to start over, but I hope you’ll see that there is never a real need to do this.
If you are feeling overwhelmed, struggling to break your plateau, or just ready to have weight loss be simple, come join us in The Transform Weight Loss program. I am waiving the $219 joining fee, so you can now join for only $49 a month and you can start right now!
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- How I made a plan to shame myself into finally losing weight.
- Why you can’t beat or shame yourself thin.
- How I created a cycle of quitting on myself.
- Why you need the tools to change your mindset to lose weight for good.
- The one guideline I hold my ladies accountable to in Transform.
- 3 tips for you to stop giving up on yourself.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Take my free mini-course here!
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join us in our private Facebook group!
- Ep #6: The Power of Planning
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.