Do you ever find yourself thinking, “If I could just have the motivation to…” fill in the blank? So many of you ladies are here because you want to make changes in your life, but fear sets in and you think that if you just had motivation, you could overcome your obstacles. But love, motivation isn’t what you need.
The belief that you’re a failure or that you’ll never be able to lose weight is leading you down a path of believing that you don’t already have everything you need to make changes in your life. We think mustering up motivation or a quick fix outside of us is the solution, but this is just a lie your lizard brain, or Lizzy, as I like to call her, is feeding you.
Tune in this week as I show you why you don’t need motivation to find success in weight loss. This work isn’t about thinking positive thoughts all the time, but once you gain awareness around the thoughts and beliefs you’ve got on repeat, and start to see that in reality, all you need is you, your whole life can change.
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- How our lizard brains try to keep us stuck in old routines.
- The cycle that plays out repeatedly when we are in fear.
- Why you don’t need motivation and what you need instead.
- Types of thoughts and emotions that will fuel positive action.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.