Our feelings have a huge impact on our lives. And the truth is, I believe so many of us ladies have actually spent a lifetime of learning how to push down our emotions and keep them away from the surface. So in this episode, I want to talk about why trying to ignore your emotions is actually disconnecting you from your body and keeping you overweight.
Have you ever been having a conversation with someone and they said something that irritated or infuriated you, and the next thing you know, you’re standing in the pantry sizing up the bag of cookies? Yeah, me too. You might think the answer is to not have junk food in the pantry. But I have an even better solution.
Join me on the podcast this week to discover why I know without a doubt that we can experience even the most difficult, tragic emotions without needing to buffer with food. And believe me, when you can learn to feel all of the feelings, that’s when life truly begins.
This Sunday, October 25th, I’m starting a free training all around the holidays. This time of year is amazing and wonderful, but there’s also a lot of pain, frustration, and stress that we experience around our weight. I will be doing four days of free training from October 25th through to the 28th. Click here to register!
If you love this work and want to go deeper, take my free course, where I share my experience and the 3 tools that I used to get off the diet roller coaster. All you have to do is click here to learn more!
What You’ll Discover:
- How everything we do revolves around creating or avoiding a feeling.
- Why buffering is disconnecting us from our bodies.
- What your emotions are and why we don’t actually need to ignore them.
- Why we have this habit of overeating as a source of comfort.
- How I know that we can feel the worst emotions imaginable without reaching for food.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.